There you will find high-quality power supplies, audio cables like the BNC-cable from Allo as well as rotaries and adapters for your Raspberry Pi to extend your Max2Play setup.
Premium Power Supplies
With the new iFi iPower SMPS our premium power supply by Audiophonics gets a new competitor.
iFi Audio (left)
Most Switch Mode Power Supplies can cause various interferences which find their way into the circuit of the Pi. The iPower by iFi Audio offers a solution for that problem. At the input as well as the ouput, it reduces floor noise to an absolute minimum with the help of Active Noise Cancellation+ (ANC). The many adpaters included in the delivery scope ensure flexible application possibilities of the power supply. Suitable for all Pi-DAC and Pi-Digi Setups.
The powerful linear power supply by Audiophonics is protected by an aluminum case and has two 2.1mm DC outputs with 6V each. Ideal for running the I-Sabre V3 (or V4).
Audiocables for any setup
The official cable from Allo for the DigiOne and DigiOne Signature. Perfect for connections with high-quality stereo components.
- zinc alloy case with gold plated connectors
- optimal audio transmission
Multi-shielded RCA Coaxial cable for connecting a DAC with an amplifier or active speakers.
- powerful stereo sound
- chrome-plated metal
- Contact material: 24 carat gold plated
Optical audio cable with high data transmission rate and low jitter for connecting a Digi HAT to the HiFi components
- high light yield
- chrome plated metal
- clear room sound
A High Speed HDMI Cable can also be used as an audio cable for the Raspberry Pi.
- 4K resolution at 50/60Hz
- 3D playback with up to 1080p
- Audio return channel (ARC)
A 3-piece cooling set for the Raspberry Pi to allow overclocking and optimum 24/7 operation, even when the Raspberry Pi is housed in a case. Thanks to its very flat and compact design, sound cards can still be mounted on the Raspberry Pi with the cooling elements attached.
- Compatible with all sound cards
- Adhesive film pre-assembled
- allows overclocking and 24/7 operation, without the device getting too hot
This durable rotary encoder switch has a built-in push momentary switch. It is suitable for use as a volume control element for Raspberry Pi with IQaudIO and JustBoom sound cards.
- Output: 2-bit gray code
- Shaft Diameter: Approx. 6mm
An aluminium knob with position indication slot for volume control. Comes with natural finish for the Rotary Encoder.
- Knob Diameter: 28mm
- with single grub-screw for affixation
USB and IR Remote
- Works with all Raspberry Pi’s
- High-end precision and control
- USB plug-and-play receiver
The JustBoom IR remote works out-of-the-box and can be used as a remote control for Squeezelite, Jivelite and MPD.
- Works with any Raspberry Pi with an infrared (IR) receiver (optional, easy to solder)
- 12 essential buttons for an audio or media player system
- Operating range up to 10 metres
A gold-plated Brass BNC to RCA adapter by Allo for stereo components that do not have a BNC port available.
- works perfectly with DigiOne and DigiOne Signature
- typical Allo quality
Raspberry Pi compatible Bluetooth Adapter for the USB Port. Supports Bluetooth V4.0 and Datatransfer Speed up to 3 Mbit/s.
- Bluetooth V4.0 + EDR, Class 1
- Distance: Up to 100 Meter
- With LED indicator
Mini WiFi Adapter for the USB Port of the Raspberry Pi. Achieves transfer rates upt to 150 Mbps thanks to USB 2.0.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption methods
- Increases wireless coverage 3 times further than 802.11b/g adapters
- Supports QoS-WMM, WMM-Power Save mode