IQaudIO has expanded their product range and unveiled their first Digi sound card, the Pi-Digi+. IQaudIO stands for the highest quality for Raspberry Pi sound cards. Consequently, they decided on the popular Wolfson WM8804 card and galvanic isolation as standard on the electrical output leaving the Pi’s 40way Pin header re-exposed.
Max2Play simplifies the setup of the audio solution exactly like of all other sound cards supported by Max2Play: After choosing the model IQaudi Pi-Digi+ in the Max2Play-IQaudio interface, all necessary settings are made by Max2Play automatically. The card is ready to use within a few steps and can be used as audio playback device for audioplayers and video applications like Squeezelite and Kodi.
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3) compliant accessory
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Built in Electrical isolation
- Wolfson WM8804
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality RCA and optical connectors
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The IQaudio Pi-Digi+ is available in the Max2Play Shop.