RaspDAC OLED software won’t start in V2.45

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions RaspDAC OLED software won’t start in V2.45

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 2. Februar 2018 at 11:30 #33800

I can’t get the OLED display software to install under the Audiophonics section. The audio player shows squeeze player running with the audio card setting of “sydefault-snd_rpi_hifiberry_DAC” The power button works fine after installing it’s script. Each time I do the Display install, reboot, the Audiophonics page tells me the software isn’t running and that I should reinstall it.

Please Help Me Sloved this problem

Thanks
    Ofer

2. Februar 2018 at 16:37 #33816

Hi Ofer,

Please make sure your version of the OLED display is connected accordingly as the version 2 needs to have one connector reversed (pictured in the assembly instructions).

Please update to the latest beta of Max2Play (under „Settings/Reboot“ klick „beta update“).

This display and its drivers have had a recent update to make the time display dynamic, there is a discussion on this subject in German (you can use google translate).

2. Februar 2018 at 21:13 #33821

Hi

still cant get the OLED display software to install under the Audiophonics section.

You are running a Beta-Version of Max2Play!
    Display Setup Started
    Installation started – This Messages refreshes every 3 seconds to show current installation status. When finished this message disappears.

You are running a Beta-Version of Max2Play!
    Ign http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org jessie/non-free Translation-en_GB
    Ign http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org jessie/non-free Translation-en
    Ign http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org jessie/rpi Translation-en_GB
    Ign http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org jessie/rpi Translation-en
    Fetched 9,695 kB in 36s (269 kB/s)
    Reading package lists…
    /opt /var/www/max2play/public
    Delete Existing RaspDac-Display Folder
    Cloning into ‚Raspdac-Display’…
    /opt/Raspdac-Display /opt /var/www/max2play/public
    Reading package lists…
    Building dependency tree…
    Reading state information…
    python-pip is already the newest version.
    python-setuptools is already the newest version.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 14 not upgraded.
    Requirement already satisfied (use –upgrade to upgrade): moment in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
    Requirement already satisfied (use –upgrade to upgrade): dateparser>=0.6 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from moment)
    Requirement already satisfied (use –upgrade to upgrade): pytz>=2017.2 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from moment)
    Requirement already satisfied (use –upgrade to upgrade): times in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from moment)
    Cleaning up…
    Requirement already satisfied (use –upgrade to upgrade): pylms in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
    Cleaning up…
    Requirement already satisfied (use –upgrade to upgrade): python-mpd2 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
    Cleaning up…
    Set SERVER ADDRESS to 192.168.1.13
    Use Interface eth0 with b8:27:eb:13:3f:6b
    Set MAC ADDRESS to b8:27:eb:13:3f:6b
    Activated Squeezebox Server in RaspDAC-Display
    Finished – Reboot needed: Click here to Restart Device

after restart get this againg

Display script NOT Running!
    RE-Install Display Software

2. Februar 2018 at 21:15 #33822

Thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by ofarim.
    5. Februar 2018 at 8:31 #33842

Hi

1.How possible To run this DAC without a power button ?
    2.How possible To change output volume from Player ?

Many Thanks !

5. Februar 2018 at 13:24 #33852

Hi ofarim,

What version of the OLED is yours? As mentioned, you can check with our instructions. Did you try turning the one connector as is required for version 2?

1. You need to connect the pins to boot the device without a power button. We do not recommend running the device without a power button.

2. You can use the LMS web interface slider, Jivelite, your Squeezebox app of choice (Squeezer for Android) or another Squeezebox interface software (e.g. SoftSqueeze for Windows).

5. Februar 2018 at 15:47 #33864

Hi Heiner

The OLED Now Works Fine.i have the 3 version and i follow the instructins.
    i finally connect to amp and i have srange noise from pi/hifiberry when not playing.

6. Februar 2018 at 11:07 #33875

Hi ofarim,

Do these noises come from the output device (your speakers) or the Pi and sound card themselves?

I assume you mean Sabre V3 for your sound card?

6. Februar 2018 at 11:07 #33876

Hi ofarim,

Do these noises come from the output device (your speakers) or the Pi and sound card themselves?

I assume you mean Sabre V3 for your sound card?

6. Februar 2018 at 11:12 #33877

Hi Heiner

My Sabre V3 gn3 (https://shop.max2play.com/en/audiophonics-oled-raspberry-pi-display-bundle.html) just got it before few days.

the noise come frome my speakers only when no music playing.
    these noises come from the output device when power on and no music. when music start no noise, also sometimes click noise when change music files.

6. Februar 2018 at 17:05 #33886

Dear Heiner

i found the same problem in the forum but withoud Solution.
    Please check this link.

Audiophonics Sabre V3 rauscht

Many Thanks
    Ofer

6. Februar 2018 at 18:05 #33895

Hi ofarim,

The topic in question was with a customer who solved his problem via email with us.

Please make sure this issue is not a hardware defect by ruling out the power line first (connect it from a different outlet). If the noise is still there, please write us an email and we will diagnose the problem precisely.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here