radiorasmus

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in:
  • 20. Oktober 2021 at 16:15 #51750

    -I found the reinstall button, executed it and issued a reboot. Just wanted to see if it would solve my problem. I didn’t. In stead it broke that back on the Max2play OS. It never came back online. I had to pull the plug and went to your real recommendation instead.

    Reformatted the SD card
    Downloaded the Buster image m2p_buster_rpi-v253.img.zip and installed.
    Ejected the image the correct way, installed in the Ri 4, and powered up.

    From here I have screenshotted the process for you to find errors in my ways. Please see this <link> for the following to make sense.

    I “skipped this” the initial setup
    Added my credentials and refreshed
    Then press the “Install new plugin” button
    With this result
    Then I updated the Max2Play
    With this result
    Then deleted Squeezelite and shairport from autostart.
    Added
    With this result,
    Then rebooted
    Then started the spotify connect app
    Then set it for auto-start and entered my spotify credentials
    Saved and started with minimum buglist
    #### Librespot Command Line Options ####
    error: Required option ’name‘ missing
    Usage: /opt/spotifyconnect/librespot [options]

    Rebooted only to find that the issue persisted, spotify connect plugin did not autostart.
    It has however kicked-out a long debug. Can you make sense of some of it:

    #### Librespot Output ####
    [2021-10-20T13:58:49Z INFO librespot] librespot 4e3576b (2019-06-01). Built on 2019-07-17. Build ID: PCNDMk8x
    thread ‚main‘ panicked at ‚called Result::unwrap() on an Err value: Os { code: 19, kind: Other, message: „No such device“ }‘, src/libcore/result.rs:1051:5
    stack backtrace:
    0: 0x9707fc – backtrace::backtrace::libunwind::trace::hb6a132d591ca7611
    at /cargo/registry/src/github.com-1ecc6299db9ec823/backtrace-0.3.29/src/backtrace/libunwind.rs:88
    1: 0x9707fc – backtrace::backtrace::trace_unsynchronized::h57632732de182e95
    at /cargo/registry/src/github.com-1ecc6299db9ec823/backtrace-0.3.29/src/backtrace/mod.rs:66
    2: 0x9707fc – std::sys_common::backtrace::_print::h6cb4809c66c99661
    at src/libstd/sys_common/backtrace.rs:47
    3: 0x9707fc – std::sys_common::backtrace::print::h6669d3820c576c3e
    at src/libstd/sys_common/backtrace.rs:36
    4: 0x9707fc – std::panicking::default_hook::{{closure}}::h0ade7ad8763731e3
    at src/libstd/panicking.rs:200
    5: 0x9703e0 – std::panicking::default_hook::hd3ea7a3eadd333fe
    at src/libstd/panicking.rs:214
    6: 0x970fc0 – std::panicking::rust_panic_with_hook::hce5e0d6d2351d34c
    at src/libstd/panicking.rs:477
    7: 0x970b84 – std::panicking::continue_panic_fmt::h442f516a43aa110c
    at src/libstd/panicking.rs:384
    8: 0x970a70 – rust_begin_unwind
    at src/libstd/panicking.rs:311
    9: 0x98a5dc – core::panicking::panic_fmt::hffa19936292f87b2
    at src/libcore/panicking.rs:85
    10: 0x4944d4 – core::result::unwrap_failed::hac78c8f2ff037971
    11: 0x4716b4 – librespot::main::h71ab04162931f1e7
    12: 0x478800 – std::rt::lang_start::{{closure}}::h2c5bdf993942fb67
    13: 0x9709e8 – std::rt::lang_start_internal::{{closure}}::hcdb405dd64721e03
    at src/libstd/rt.rs:49
    14: 0x9709e8 – std::panicking::try::do_call::hfebf9402a8333320
    at src/libstd/panicking.rs:296
    15: 0x977f38 – __rust_maybe_catch_panic
    at src/libpanic_unwind/lib.rs:82
    16: 0x97143c – std::panicking::try::h4211c5f7da29f2ec
    at src/libstd/panicking.rs:275
    17: 0x97143c – std::panic::catch_unwind::h59ca36657f00e168
    at src/libstd/panic.rs:394
    18: 0x97143c – std::rt::lang_start_internal::ha24163ef22e56cef
    at src/libstd/rt.rs:48
    19: 0x471dc4 – main
    20: 0xb6d7b718 – __libc_start_main

    15. Oktober 2021 at 16:30 #51745

    HI Mario,

    Thanks for helping and testing. The installation is for a friend, he is a big Noob, I am only an average.

    Before I answer yours, could you please answer my last question, being:

    2. I have installed “HiFi Berry AMP 2 (B+ Pi 2/3)”. Kindly confirm this is correct(?), the AMP is brand new from <link> . Reason for my choice is that I could not get the “HiFi Berry Amp/Amp+” working.

    Your questions

    Q: Which Max2Play version are you using?
    -Brand new image, burned a week ago. I updated the Max2Play as first action. I don’t know where to read / see version, but I have executed a extra update, and linked a screenshot below. <link>.

    Q:You may need to update Max2Play (and thus the Spotify Connect plugin) and reinstall Spotify Connect afterwards.
    -Update executed, but Spottify Connect Plugin survived, running both before and after during the update.
    -I executed a reboot. Max2Play started again, but without the desired autostart of the Spotify Connect plugin.
    -To reinstal the plugin as requested(?), I removed it from the Plugin Configurator, Saved, Rebooted, Re-added “Spotify Connect plugin”, saved & rebooted.

    My Spottify credentials had not been deleted, thus unsure if it qualifies as a reinstall. Anyway, “Spotify Connect plugin” did not autostart. ;(.

    It’s a fairly simple set-up, and the fault seems illusive. I can easily reformat the SD card and load a new image. Wouldn’t take me long. Anyway, awaiting your advise.

    25. Januar 2021 at 21:15 #50655

    Hi Moderator,

    Followed your instructions, all good, music is playing, (loud;).

    I only have a chromebook with SD card slot. Took me a moment to sort. Your friends at Raspberry had this <link> which sorted me out. It’s hereby confirmed noobs friendly.

    You may close this thread, I am sorted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)