Hisma

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 11. November 2018 at 7:34 #41922

    I figured out how to fix this. Google music api was not loading correctly. It was missing some required dependencies and was not completing installation. I manually pulled the gmusic api from the github repo, ran the install script and watched for errors. I had to add some required python libraries using pip install <x> (and apt-get), several times, until I was able to finish building the app without errors. Once google music api was properly installed, the google music plugin loaded just fine. Everything is working now.
    I would recommend that when pushing out newer versions of max2play, you guys make sure that you include all required dependencies for gmusic „out of the box“.

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Hisma.
    11. November 2018 at 5:07 #41921

    I cannot get the plugin to load either. The installation looked to be smooth, I rebooted both the pi and LMS multiple times. Here’s the log output –

    [18-11-11 03:10:15.7266] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (286) Warning: Module [Plugins::GoogleMusic::Plugin] failed to load:
    Error — py_eval raised an exception at /usr/local/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl/5.24.1/Inline/Python.pm line 177.
    BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/GoogleAPI.pm line 74.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/Settings.pm line 20.
    BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/Settings.pm line 20.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/Plugin.pm line 24.
    BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/Plugin.pm line 24.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 886) line 1.
    BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at (eval 886) line 1.

    [18-11-11 03:10:15.7359] Slim::Utils::PluginManager::load (323) Error: Couldn’t load Plugins::GoogleMusic::Plugin

    This looks similar to the issue someone mentioned earlier in this thread. I’m using a raspberry pi 3B+, max2play Version 2.47, LMS version 7.9.1.

    Thanks

    11. November 2018 at 0:57 #41920

    edit: nevermind. it’s not a plugin anymore, it’s available in teh advanced settings. I managed to figure out what I needed.

    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)