drcoffee

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in:
  • 21. August 2018 at 22:11 #37078

    I tried taking my SD card out of my Raspberry Pi, and booting another Raspberry Pi with the same SD card inserted. And then it all worked flawlessly. So max2play was apparently not to blame. Probably a hardware error.

    Thanks for the patient suggestions!

    20. August 2018 at 22:00 #37016

    Tried it with no luck.

    19. September 2016 at 11:27 #23095

    SOLVED! (kind of)

    The issue was not a router issue: I upgraded max2play which upgraded perl. I did not upgrade Squeezeserver to 7.9 nightly which is apparently required for the perl version.

    After upgrading to 7.9 nightly everything worked (without the need to changing port for Squeezeserver webadministration)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)