Forum Replies Created
28. Oktober 2016 at 13:28 #23601
I finally managed to have everything working.
Several tests were made without success.
I installed again everything from scratch, and changed the speakers.
I guess there was something wrong with the previous installation, and definetely those speakers are not suitable for the Amp+ (goog guess Heiner).
–V20. Oktober 2016 at 16:09 #23483
I am using 2 speekers from a mini stereo, and did not try others, at least one of them would work.
The PS is a 2a 12V PS, originally used for a disk drive, I also have a more powerfull one to test.
I will make some more tests this evening (not at home right now) :
- Test other speakers“
- test the other outputs (HDMI and Jack)
- Test another couple of RPI3-Hifiberry amp+
- Test with CLI command aplay
Are there further checks I can do or log or config information I can provide ?
- This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by vincentpearleyes.