hanszorn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in:
  • 10. September 2015 at 22:34 #15657

    It is a model 2B I am running it on. Before that I ran M2P on a model (1)B, but because of _sound dropouts_ I decided to buy a 2B. To no avail, unfortunately.

    7. September 2015 at 19:33 #15643

    This is what I see:

    #### FILESYSTEM ####
    Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
    rootfs 7629512 3322120 3963480 46% /
    /dev/root 7629512 3322120 3963480 46% /
    devtmpfs 470368 0 470368 0% /dev
    tmpfs 94936 480 94456 1% /run
    tmpfs 5120 0 5120 0% /run/lock
    tmpfs 189860 0 189860 0% /run/shm
    /dev/mmcblk0p1 57288 14736 42552 26% /boot

    #### LOAD AVERAGE ####
    0.07 0.05 0.05 1/105 4612

    #### KERNEL ####
    Linux max2play 3.18.7-v7+ #755 SMP PREEMPT Thu Feb 12 17:20:48 GMT 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux

    #### LINUX-VERSION ####
    Distributor ID: Debian
    Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)
    Release: 7.8
    Codename: wheezy

    7. September 2015 at 16:50 #15642

    Will look into that when I am at home.

    7. September 2015 at 16:06 #15640

    Hi Heiner,
    Thank you for your response. I experimented a lot with moving the devices around, connecting both wired and wireless but nothing made any difference. However I am not sure if I tried local files, I usually use it for radio and Spotify.
    Regarding your last remark, it is the LMS on Max2Play that causes the trouble, independent of what kind of players I use (Squeezebox Classic, PiCorePlayer, Max2Play…). Now that I am using the LMS of my Daphile again, all problems have vanished.
    And remember: the trouble starts when I use more than one player at the same time. It seems this is too much load for the LMS on Max2Play, although the web interface is very responsive!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)