Squeezebox Player

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Projects and Builds Squeezebox Player

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 12. März 2018 at 11:28 #34328

Hello,
    I want to set up a squeezebox player with the Pi. I have a Pi 3, a justboom amp hat and a kuman 5 inch touchscreen.
    The squeezebox server is running on a NAS so I just need the Pi to act like a player.
    I did install the software and the P also finds the squeezebox sever and shows the files.
    I also get a picture on the touchscreen, but as expected it can’t reall configure it right as there is no 5 inch touch in Max2Play.

Can anyone help me how to set this up so?

To explain the 5 inch screen, I used an old pure sensia player as a base, keept the case and the boxes. The Pi, the soundcard and the touch do work. I tested it with Volumio, but I am not a fan of that software.

Thanks alot.

13. März 2018 at 11:12 #34382

Hi MustangsGM,

We currently only offer 2,8″ and 7″ skins by Max2Play. There are also some other skins preinstalled on Jivelite that you can test and some by users you can install in the jivelite web interface menu.

You can also check out this correspondence (German, use Google Translate. If you have trouble understanding, let me know.) where another user got his WaveShare 5″ Display to work. This is the WaveShare 7″ solution in our web interface, so try installing that.

13. März 2018 at 11:16 #34383

Deutsch ist sehr gut. Ist mir lieber. Ich gucke mal. Danke!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here