- 30. June 2017 at 20:52 #29768
I am trying to build an Audiophonics RaspDAC. I have the I-Sabre V3, version 3 DAC. None of the assembly pages seem to show the correct way to plug in the Winstar OLED display for this version of the DAC. The pages found show connection of all 16 lines of I/O but the provided cables are 6 & 6 connections. The Audiophonics plugin configures the push button for Off / On perfectly, but will not start the display. Page tells me to reinstall the software.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Neil5. July 2017 at 14:06 #29815
Sorry about the late response.
I contacted my colleague who did the assembly instructions. Please let us know where exactly your setup varies from the instructions: https://www.max2play.com/en/gehaeuse-fuer-oled-display-mit-audiophonics-raspdac/5. July 2017 at 18:11 #29834
Sir, thank you for your response. I’ve noticed the link to assymbly instructions from the shop / bundles page for the raspDAC returns 404 page not found errors.
I have the I-Sabre V3 rev 3 Audiophonics DAC. I have connected the supplied cables in “straight across” configuration with the 4 pins in the middle of the display header unattached. I have followed your instructions to the letter. All of my software installs have been from the Pi V2.43 version on your web site. Each time I have done a fresh format of the memory card, then restored the image file to the card for a virgin installation. The Pi3 runs fine. I am using the “complex” install with Squeeze Play / LMS 7.9. All of this software runs perfectly. When I install the push-button support from the “Audiophonics” page, the button works fine. My problem is that I can not get the “display” software to show that it has started after multiple installations ! I don’t see any error messages, just the “display” page, alert to “Re-install” the software. This has not worked for me. I am building 2 servers and have the same problem with both. This leads me to believe I have some type of software or installation fault. Please advise.
Neil H6. July 2017 at 14:30 #29841
Thanks for the heads up on the English link. It should work, now.
Regarding the display, please make sure that the pins are connected in this way if your Sabre is the third edition: https://www.max2play.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/audiophonics-isabre-v3-display-connection-gen3.jpg
Please also share a screenshot of the error message you receive, so we can try to recreate the issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.