Power managment module question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 11. Februar 2020 at 12:32 #48007

I have installed the power button and the power managment module to a raspberry 3b with 7″ display and IqAudio pi-DAC+ card. When I connect power to the power managment module one of the leds flashes up and then goes off. When I push the button, the raspberry boots normally, but no leds lights up. The led in the button flashes, and do so all the time the unit is on. To shut off, I have to hold the button some seconds, and power shuts off with no leds flashing. It does not seem like a normal behaviour to me.

2. März 2020 at 15:13 #48108

Ich habe exact dasselbe Problem und ähnliche Hardware, bei mir: Abacus Aroio DAC als Soundkarte. Powerbutton Plugin läuft, Audiophonics Plugin (laut Empfehlung auch) installiert, GPIO 17 und 22 angeklemmt.
    Hat keiner dazu eine Idee?

23. März 2020 at 15:25 #48219

Hi trondkj,

Please install the power button in the Audiophonics plugin. Otherwise the physical power button will not work properly.

Soldberg’s question has been answered here / Soldberg’s Frage wurde hier beantwortet: https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/power-button-ohne-funktion-3/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here