Latence ENORME spotify

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Latence ENORME spotify

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 21. April 2020 at 16:27 #48574

Hello

I have a raspberry 3 with a digione card and I would like to use spotify connect

I had set lms for spotify to work.

Currently it works but between the moment when I launch the title or advance on another title I have 1 minute 12 of offset.

————————————————————————————————–
    Bonjour

J’ai un raspberry 3 avec une carte digione et j’aimerai utiliser spotify connect

j’avais paramétrer lms pour que spotify fonctionne.

Actuellement ca fonctionne mais entre le moment ou je lance le titre ou avance sur un autre titre j’ai 1 minute 12 de décalage.

22. April 2020 at 13:37 #48586

Hi yadji,

What kind of power supply are you using? Is something strange displayed in the Health Checker on the Settings/Reboot page in the Max2Play web interface when you try to play a song via Spotify? Did you connect your Max2Play device to the internet via LAN or WiFi? Have you already tried our Spotify Connect plugin and are you experiencing the same problems as with Spotty/LMS?

22. April 2020 at 16:28 #48594

Bonjour

j’ai essayé les 2 via lms et votre plugin pareil mais je crois que lms est tres lent aussi.

J’ai un rasptouch avec une digione et le bouton sur cote ne fonctionne pas non plus.

il est en rj45 cat6 avec la wifi de désactivé, ma connection est en fibre optique, pas de probleme de vitesse sur mes autres appareils et j’ai bien reboot ma box.

24. April 2020 at 14:31 #48604

Hi yadji,

I suspect that could be due to the power supply. A 7-12V power supply is recommended for the Rasptouch with power management module. Is the system otherwise running smoothly?
    Please follow these instructions when setting up the Rasptouch and especially when connecting and configuring the Power Button:

7 Inch Touchscreen Display in Metal Case with Raspberry Pi and Sound Card

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here