- 14. March 2017 at 12:56 #27707
I just wanted to let you know that the LMS 7.9 was released yesterday (again, huge thanks to mherger for the great work). We implemented it in our current beta and it already works with the Max2Play OS!
If you want to install this version, first make the beta update in our Settings/Reboot menu. Then, head to the Squeezebox Server menu and the selection will be have added the version 7.9 to install.
Here are some of changes that come with this version:
More flexible access to your beloved music collection:
*Customizable browse modes
*Direct access to other source (LMS or UPnP)
*Playback of local tunes without adding them to the library
User interface improvements:
* Fast live search in the web UI
* Full text search: type the track name, find the album(s) it’s on etc.
* Play music which is not on your LMS system by dragging the music files to the web UI
* Allow browsing your music folder while the scanner is running
* Don’t stop the music when running a full wipe & rescan
* Increased scanning speed, in particular with larger collections
* “Don’t Stop The Music”: automatically continue the music listening when your playlist comes to an end
* Improved support for streaming from https resources
* Improved overall performances
* Tons of bug fixes
For a full list of all changes, head to the Change Log
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.