[ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Beta Available for Download!

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Beta Available for Download!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tomsat50 2 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 5. January 2018 at 13:50 #33254

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that we have now released the first public beta release of our Max2Play image based Raspbian Stretch! 🙂

Obviously, this is still a beta so we would appreciate and welcome all feedback. Especially detailed error and bug reports can help us a lot in our development.

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback on the image in general as well.

6. January 2018 at 20:26 #33273

Do I need to download fresh on a SD card or can I update to this latest Beta within my current Settings?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  dcsooner.
    10. January 2018 at 11:45 #33337

Hi dcsooner,

Sorry about the late reply.

You need to download a fresh image as the Stretch one is completely new from the ground up. We included a new Kodi version, made new solutions for Access Point, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.

13. January 2018 at 14:59 #33393

Hello Heiner,

Has the fixed-LAN setup been fixed in the new image? I still have problems that I cannot always get back the current IP address after a shutdown.
    In addition, will it be possible (maybe in the near future) to add the ‘read-only’ option for the SD card when using the Logitech server?
    That would be very useful to avoid corruption of the SD card when the power to the Raspberry is accidently cut prior to a proper shutdown command.
    Anyway, I will download and install the Stretch version, and I will notify you when ‘new’ problems are detected.
    Best regards from The Netherlands,

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here