Reply To: [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th]

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th] Reply To: [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th]

2. Mai 2018 at 6:17 #35401

Hi Heiner,

I’m using Raspi 3B+ and Justboom DAC Hat together with the latest „stretch m2p_strech_rpi_245.imp.zip“.

I’m experiencing he following booting problems :
1. sometimes the HTTP apache fails. I will have to try reboot it several times before it can work as I need apache for the max2play configure page.
2. the dhcpd service always fail.
3. SAMBA service sometimes fails. I dont worry about it at the moment as I don’t use shared file at the moment.
4. sometimes keep trying to check the NETWORK again and again that I have to force it to reboot by pull and plug the power cord.

what annoying me is 90% out of the time it will fail to boot with various causes mainly those listed above. I will have to reboot it several times before it can work properly.

thanks!

regards
nico