Reply To: [NEW UPDATE] Spotify Connect Server – beta available!

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) [NEW UPDATE] Spotify Connect Server – beta available! Reply To: [NEW UPDATE] Spotify Connect Server – beta available!

26. September 2017 at 9:47 #31552

Thanks for the Spotify Connect Server. It makes the use of Spotify while streaming much easier. I have some findings and requests on this:
1. I already saw the problem with the maximum volume mentioned. I hope this will be resolved soon. This habit is very dangerous for your speakers and eardrums. Moreover there seem to be some latency in the volume (more than the Spotty app on Squeezebox).
2. While installing Spotify Connect I saw a message that the bitrate was changed to 320K. But when I look into the debugging information I see a default of 160K. Do I have to change this if I want to use 320k in every case?
3. To be sure on the last point it should be convenient if the actual playback bitrate is showed on the screen, equal to the Squeezebox (that says 1411 kbps converted to PCM, is this right if 320K is the max?)
4. When I start another device with Spotify and my account installed. Playback stops and I have to select using the max2play device again. I’m not sure if this is a Spotify of Max2play issue.