Reply To: Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on ODROID U3/C1 Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play Reply To: Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play

2. Juni 2016 at 21:17 #20458

I think i have found the bug !

The script (/opt/max2play/cache/newplugin/jivelite/scripts/addskin_jivelite.sh) didn’t get the skin :

sh /opt/max2play/cache/newplugin/jivelite/scripts/addskin_jivelite.sh 
/opt/max2play/cache/newplugin/jivelite/scripts/addskin_jivelite.sh: 7: /opt/max2play/cache/newplugin/jivelite/scripts/addskin_jivelite.sh: pushd: not found
Cloning into 'jivelite-qvga-touch-rpi'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/ysop/jivelite-qvga-touch-rpi.git/': Failed to connect to github.com port 443: No route to host
cp: cannot stat ‘/opt/jivelite-qvga-touch-rpi/share/jive/applets/QVGATouchSkin/’: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat ‘/opt/jivelite-qvga-touch-rpi/share/jive/jive/ui/Keyboard.lua’: No such file or directory
Skin setting updated
finished

I made a git clone from my personal computer, made a scp command in the right directory and it was ok 🙂

Maybe it was due to my hostname (error : sudo: unable to resolve host SqueezeSdB). I changed it from webinterface : odroid > SqueezeSdb. It was changed in /etc/hostname but not in /etc/host. New bug ? I don’t know.

Now my Jivelite with right Skin is ok 🙂