Reply To: Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on ODROID U3/C1 Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play Reply To: Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play

12. März 2016 at 19:17 #19229

Hi flysurfer,

I have bought the Odroid C1+ incl. the Hifi Shield, but without the touch display for using it as a media center. I.e. I would like to use the HDMI for video and therefore need to deactivate the touch display.
As I am a bloody rookie within the linux universe as well, I am currently struggling with the necessary adjustments you have mentioned above. I have already made it to access the Linux-Distro (directories) via SSH (Bitvise SFTP). But according to the post of gerhardc I am neither able to find the path/folders „/etc/modules“ (for removing modules spicc and fbtft-device) nor the path „nano /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d“ for editing the file „99-odroidc-tftlcd.conf.“ From my point of view the folders are not existing on my image.
I have already tried to find a kind of search functionality for folders and files within the Bitvise-Tool, but couldn’t find it as well.

Another attempt of mine was to enter the directory via console (Eingabeaufforderung: „cd etc/modules“ etc.), but the following message was raised: „No such file or directory“)

Could you please help me finding the folders. Do I need to unhide system folders or files like in Windows via the Bitvise-Tool?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Pheidiass

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Pheidiass.