Reply To: Accesspoint issues

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Accesspoint issues Reply To: Accesspoint issues

9. Januar 2016 at 14:09 #17648

Hi noop

Did all this and I still can’t see the M2P sadly

But it says the accesspoint is working in the text just above the “ remove accesspoint from this device tab“

In the debug, I get this, same as before

#### DNSMASQ Installed ####

#### HOSTAPD Installed ####

#### WiFi Interface Installed ####

#### DNSMASQ Running ####
5 S 111 7402 1 0 80 0 – 1612 poll_s ? 00:00:00 dnsmasq

#### HOSTAPD Running ####
1 S 0 45415 1 0. 80. 0 – 502 poll_s ? 00:00:00

There is one thing I’ll mention, when I set up my wifi, I filled in the “ load wifi interface“, the SSID & password and saved…

Now, I just thought is this right, if you can try and follow this, hope it makes sense

I have just filled in ( and always have done) and saved my router name and password, under the wifi tab, why ????

Im hard wired to it.

Also once you install the AP SOFTWARE, will this change things anyhow , because the m2p becomes we hope, the access point and can’t talk to the router,

If not, then will the m2p be looking for my router ?

Sorry noop, I’m just a little confused how this works.. But I wanted to mention it all because it might be an important part of the jigsaw.

And just gone back and checked the wifi

It says the adapter is active, and wifi connection is active ip 192.168.189.1
In the wifi debug the first couple of lines are

Link encap: Ethernet HWaddr b8:27eb:a8:50:d2
Inet addr:192.168.1.11 Bcast:192.168.1.255 Mask: 255.255.255.0
So looks like this is ok too.
Well it looks it to someone who knows hardly anything about it, 🙂

There is a reason for this not working, but my goodness, it’s certainly not giving its reasons up easily is it
Also I couldn’t access the url you asked me to try, and the url given my m2p as the Accsess point

Alex

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Alex.