Max2Play Home 2016 (en) › Forums › Max2Play Add-ons › Accesspoint issues › Reply To: Accesspoint issues
Here’s something to try…using your previous recipe modified…to help debug the issue.
1. Burn a new image.
2. Expand it.
3. Update M2P.
4. Increase the USB current via the raspberry plug in (not really necessary yet)
5. Plug in the wifi dongle.
6. install wifi.
7. install access-point.
8. remove power and then remove all connections, except wifi dongle, then apply power.
Wait a few minutes for the PI to boot then test the access point functionally:
1. on your IOS device, set-up -> wifi should show an available network with SSID „max2play“ (or whatever you set it to)
2. Try to connect to this network, if you get an error, „forget“ the network, and re-try (you will prompted for password in this case).
3. If connected, on the IOS device use safari or chrome and browse the PI at: http://192.168.189.1/ , you should see the max2play page.
If you see the web page then access point is successfully installed.