Have the Install_max2play.sh so it my work with any Linux unit.

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) Have the Install_max2play.sh so it my work with any Linux unit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 9. März 2017 at 12:36 #27523

Got Max2play working on a Nano-Pi NEO with a audio hat board. It’s working good. But just running the install_max2play.sh will not install it all. I looked at that script and copied some of it’s commands. Like to set up Apache and copy the files to the right place.

I see in it that it checks for a Raspberry or Odroid. If it don’t find them then I guess it gives up on some things.

It looks like it runs good on other systems but you still have to set some things up by hand.

Not sure why but after a little time like 3 or 4 songs it would stop. Squeezelite is not running. Starting it would not work. I had to go on the command line and type service squeezelite restart now seems to keep running. Or a reboot worked but it would stop after a wile again.

I know you only support Odroid and Raspberry Pi. So in the script can say that if not a Pi or Odroid along with come to this forum for help if needed.

-Raymond Day

28. Januar 2019 at 12:17 #44194

I just got this working on another NanoPi-NEO-Air but this one has 32GB of eMMC. With the same NanoHat PCM5102A sound hat. One is not a Air but has Ethernet built in. The post I did on this 1st Air one has been up time real good and the server all ways sees it and the other one. So working real good.

I got this other air because I want to install it in a sound bar that has a rechargeable battery. Just got it working so next I will do that.

But right now the server is not showing there names I give them. It says „SqueezeLite“ „SqueezeLite 1“ and „SqueezeLite 2“

My main server is down now so I just installed a server with some songs on this new NanoPi-NEO-Air and that is how it shows the names of the players.

Does it take some time to get there right Playername?

-Raymond Day

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here