Reply To: Analogue Boost – How does it work?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Analogue Boost – How does it work? Reply To: Analogue Boost – How does it work?

23. Juli 2019 at 16:02 #46460

Hi Heiner,

thanks for your response! I don’t have a volume knob on my hifiberry, if you mean this by „hardware volume setting“. Just a raspi 3+ with a hifiberry card out of the box. My installed driver is „Hifi Berry DAC+ Pro (B+ / Pi 2/3)“.

My volume thing arose with Bluetooth transmission of music right from my laptop – I didn’t use Squeezelite or the like. But if it matters: Squeezelite is running, options are:
– Soundcard default -snd_rpi_hifiberry_dacplus
– ALSA parameter 80:4::
– commandline option -C 5
I found another setting for direct streaming to the m2p soundcard „Bluetooth Speaker“ (which I don’t have, cause the Pi is plugged to the hifi tower) with these options:
Sound Device: „sndrpihifiberry – hw:0:0 – Mixer Digital – Hifiberry DAC+ Pro HiFi pcm512x-hifi-0 []“

Besides, I’ve got „Audio Ausgang für Raspberry Pi“ (RPI output port) set to „Standard, use HDMI, if plugged“ (which isn’t).

My Squeezebox isn’t running on the Pi, but on my Syno NAS. But wasn’t used at this moment.

F.Z.