Forum Replies Created
6. Juni 2019 at 12:05 #45629
I didn’t deactivate the Ickstream plugin before but now I did, which solved the issue.
It probably is due to the fact that Ickstream’s services are discontinued on May 31st 2019. I came across more users who experienced the same issue (panel at 9000 nor players were accessible).
For other users who experience the same:
Go to /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/IckstreamPlugin (or the path where your Ickstream plugin reside)
sudo rm Plugin.pm
This enabled me to open the panel again at port 9000 where I removed the Ickstream plugin.
Alternatively, you could do the same as in this post: https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110624-How-do-you-uninstall-a-plugin-without-the-web-UI-(Linux)&p=942053#post942053
Thanks for guiding me, Heiner!
Jacco5. Juni 2019 at 22:43 #45623
Thanks again for your quick reply.
I checked my router control panel (did that before as well) and I see that my Pi and my Squeezeboxes show up as clients so they all have an IP at the same subnet.
After checking that, I did the following:
– Check of port 9000 on Pi: Port is open (checked both with Netstat at local and from a laptop connected to the same network)
– Check which user uses port 9000: squeezeboxserver
– Check for firewall settings Pi: Empty ruleset in iptables of the Pi so all say policy ACCEPT > no firewall rules active
– The firewall of the router disabled > no change
– The router has been restarted > no change
– After restarting, LMS restarted > no change
– Install LMS 7.9.0 > No change
– Reinstall LMS 7.9.1 > No change
– Packages on Pi updated > No change
I’m still able to reach the Pi, both by the Max2Play interface as by SSH using Putty. However, LMS is still shy to my Squeezebox players and port 9000 panel.
I think by now I ran out of ideas where to look. 🙁
Do you have any idea?
Jacco5. Juni 2019 at 11:01 #45611
Thanks for your quick reply.
I’ve removed the wifi connection, rebooted and now I only have a wired connection.
It didn’t help so I reinstalled 7.9.1 but that doesn’t have the desired effect either. I still get a ‚Connection refused‘ on port 9000 in my browser when trying to open the panel and the players still can’t connect to the LMS either.
Do you have any other ideas?