Wireless to wireless bridge with may2play?

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions Wireless to wireless bridge with may2play?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RK_aus_S 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • 26. January 2016 at 8:34 #18130

I would like to build a wireless to wireless bridge with the may2play on my Raspberry Pi. I have already two USB-Wifi-Adapters, but no idea how the configure the may2play? There is an Access-Point premium plugin available, but I want both together; first Wifi-Adapter connects to an existing WLAN router, the second Wifi-Adapter provides a new WLAN (an Access Point) and both networks are bridged.

Ich würde gerne eine WLAN zu WLAN bridge mit max2play auf meinem Rasbperry Pi konfigurieren. Ich habe bereits zwei USB-Wifi-Adapter, aber keine Ahnung wie ich max2play konfigurieren muss? Es gibt ja ein premium Access-Point plugin, aber ich möchte ja beides; der erste WLAN-Adapter verbindet sich mit einem bereits exisiterenden WLAN, der zweite WLAN-Adapter stellt ein neues WLAN (einen Access-Point) zur Verfügung und beide Netzwerke sind mit einander verbunden.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here