what happened to the user interface?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI what happened to the user interface?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 13. Januar 2023 at 15:32 #52584

I used to be able to adjust my Max2Play / Squeezebox server settings via the interface
    now all I get is this, which doesn’t do much at all. My squeezebox server is running and working fine.

adding:
    Raspberry Pi 3B+
    Not sure which version of M2P it’s only been one or two months since a rebuild with a fresh download image.

https://i.postimg.cc/nLnC4V8k/M2-Pscreenshot.jpg

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by radiomog.
    17. Januar 2023 at 15:49 #52590

Hi radiomog,

Looks like something is wrong with the image. Please try to burn a fresh image again. If it still doesn’t work, please try using an older (legacy) image for the Pi 2. We are currently only developing Max2Play for the Pi 3 and Pi 4, which means that older Pi versions may no longer be compatible with the image.

17. Januar 2023 at 20:07 #52595

well, it is a 3B+, and when I first installed the image, the M2P user interface is the one we’ve all been accustom to using.

After a sudden stoppage while streaming, with no response via LAN (M2P and LMS were unresponsive), I pulled the plug and rebooted.. it was successful after 2 tries and the screen shot above is the result..

I was thinking about upgrading to a RPi 4 along with a bigger ext hdd.

thanks for your reply.

19. Januar 2023 at 14:18 #52599

In this case either the image is faulty or in the worst case the SD card is defective. I was just confused that your screenshot showed „Raspberry Pi 2“ in the upper right corner under the Max2Play version. Burning a fresh image will probably help.

31. Januar 2023 at 8:38 #52621

Just adding some ’new‘ info I got when ssh-ing into m2p..

rfkill: cannot open /dev/rfkill: Permission denied
    rfkill: cannot read /dev/rfkill: Bad file descriptor

I’ll be rebuilding it soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here