waverott not displaying sqeezebox

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions waverott not displaying sqeezebox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 11. April 2016 at 20:31 #19747

hi

I bought the 2.8″ waverott display and its case on your site.

I installed the latest PI3 image available and configured Jivelite and RPI Display. Unfortunately nothing appears on the screen.

I ticked console to be displayed and at boot, ican see see on the display all the boot lines. Seems to be stuck with the last lines showing max2play login :

I have also a 7″ display and everything works correctly.

thanks for your help

Anthony

11. April 2016 at 23:37 #19749

Hi

Some additional info. I used vnc server and i can see squeezebox menu on desktop. But Still no display on the display except when console is on.

When I used the display plugin and installed the watterott 2.8″, at the end of the installation command i see „sed can’t read /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf: No such file or directory“.

Thanks

Anthony

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by matlo74. Reason: additional infos
    13. April 2016 at 16:14 #19763

Hi Anthony,
    Thanks a lot for bringing this issue to our attention. We have fixed it for future installations of this plugin.
    However, you can also directly fix your existing one in SSH with this command:

sudo echo -e „Section \“Device\“\n Identifier \“TFT\“\n Driver \“fbdev\“\n Option \“fbdev\“ \“/dev/fb1\“\nEndSection“ > /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf

13. April 2016 at 16:29 #19765

Hi

I finally succeed in make the display worked before you submit your solution. Unfortunately I don’t know why. I tried to re install several times and finally used the beta and it worked. I am going to check the file and let you know.

Best regards

Anthony

13. April 2016 at 17:16 #19773

Hi Anthony,
    We fixed the image from yesterday to today. So you probably got a fixed version some time during your tests.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here