Visualisations in Jivelite?

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums Max2Play Add-ons Visualisations in Jivelite?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  flysurfer premium 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 30. November 2015 at 23:26 #17072

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a set of components here at Max2play and this made me a very happy and satisfied (and proud!!) owner of a RPi2 + DAC + 7” touchscreen in a sleek case. Man, I love that puppy!!

I have one question: in the web pages there is the note about de -v command line option to enable VU meter / spectrum analyzer in Jivelite. I have enabled the -v option to squeezelite but I cannot find the VU meters anywhere in Jivelite. Where to look for them?

1. December 2015 at 10:49 #17076

Where to look for them?

Just tab anywhere on the now playing screen and it should cycle through different visualizations/artwork etc. You can activate those screens in the screen settings of jivelite if nothing happens

1. December 2015 at 11:45 #17077

Thank you fblu, at least I know wehere to look now.

But: in the settings screen I only have three options: artwork, text and artwork + text. No visuals.

Any clue?

17. February 2016 at 15:05 #18537

Hi Pastinakel,
    When you added the “-v” parameter, you should be able to switch between visualisation by just tapping anywhere on the screen during normal playback.

28. June 2016 at 18:16 #20905

Hi,

if Jivelite doesn’t show any visualisation after adding the “-v” parameter to the startup of Squeezelite, it might be neccessary to “Reset Jivelite Settings” on Jivelite Tab of Max2Play web interface. After this you must restart Jivelite and choose your skin (Joggler Skin for 7″ touchdisplay) and your language again. VU-Meter and Spectrum should now show up when playing music.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here