Very Basic Question

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Very Basic Question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 18. Mai 2018 at 19:17 #35772

Hello all. Very easy question that I can’t seem to find the answer to. I’ve been looking for a package similar to this to put on a Rasberry Pi and use as an easy way to stream internet radio stations through my whole house audio system (using it as one of the sources). This seems exactly like what I need. I’m trying to “play” with the free version to see how it works before I buy it. I am using a USB Soundcard with a Pi3. Everything boots up and works, however I just can’t get any sound out of it. In trying to change certain settings in the interface (disabling pi audio, etc) however I get messages saying that I don’t have a full license. Do I need to buy the full license to even just get a USB Soundcard working and trial it? Or do I have other unrelated problems?

Thanks so much for any insight. I think this is what I’m looking for but would really like to try it first if I can.
    Chad

22. Mai 2018 at 15:12 #35807

Hi Chad,

Sorry about the inconvenience. However, USB sound card implementation is indeed a premium feature in the Raspberry Settings premium plugin.

But, you can use our audioplayers with I2S sound cards and the Pi’s HDMI and audio jack output without premium and see if interface and playback options are to your liking before buying a license for your USB sound card.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here