Use Max2play with wireless sensors for Smart automation

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Use Max2play with wireless sensors for Smart automation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 20. Juni 2018 at 7:41 #36268

I am using raspberry pi and after google out keyword search and have found this platform which is most suitable for solution which I have been looking for, But I need to confirm possibility of following as I am new to this criteria

– Using embedded wireless transmitter which is giving output to raspberry pi but wanted to send output of raspberry pi max2paly.
    – Create monitoring interface to monitor the readings of temperature sensor using wireless communication
    – If any possibility to use Mqtt service with Max2play will be very helpful to send alert notification when temperature disruption from defined range will takes palce

I apologies in advance if mentioned above queries are not related to this interface but If it is , then please suggest some tips to create this function

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Bard87.
    21. Juni 2018 at 12:06 #36288

Hi Bard,

The newest Max2Play image is based on Raspbian Stretch, so generally everything for Stretch should work with Max2Play as well.

Out-of-the-box you can use the RPi Sense HAT extension board to get readings of humidity, temperature and pressure. Here’s the plugin for that

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here