update Max2play on raspberry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 22. März 2020 at 21:00 #48202

Hello all,

I have an old version of max2play (2.4) and I’d like to upgrade to the new one (2.51). I did the upgrade through the webinterface of the max2play and it works fine… until I reboot the raspberry and it starts again with the old version, so the new version is apparently not kept in the SD card?

In addition, I updated the licence and similarly the new version does not „stick“ to the raspberry if I restart it.

Would anyone have a recommendation as to where to look? Should I update throught the command line (if that is possible)? For information I’m running it on a rapsberry 3.

26. März 2020 at 15:24 #48273

Hi duval,

Very odd, do you get confirmation of the update? If so, please copy and paste the debug info from Settings/Reboot here after the update.

Also, you can make sure your SD card protection is not enabled during these processes. That’s the only plugin, besides the Access Point Setup, I can think of that might be able to cause this issue.

4. April 2020 at 10:52 #48406

Hi duval,

I had the same issue wuth my installation. Update or config changes were fine, but after reboot everything was lost. This was due to a broken SD card. The only solution is to replace the card.

Thomas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here