Turntable input into Multiroom – Hifiberry DAC+ ADC

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Turntable input into Multiroom – Hifiberry DAC+ ADC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 28. Februar 2019 at 20:07 #44578

Good day,

is it possible to feed the multiroom system by max2play with a classical analog turntable using the new Hifiberry DAC+ ADC?

Would love to use my Vinyl-Collection again.

Thank you

28. Februar 2019 at 22:20 #44581

Hi Hans,

You are not alone, I too would like a simple funktion to steam my Lp’s to the rest of the house. It has to do with the Logitech Media Server and the way it handles music in !! in your case it might also need a driver from HiFi Berry.

People over at the LMS Forum has have luck with streaming to the Server as a „Radio Station“ in Flac quality, there’s a plugin for LMS for wave in in LMS you can read an participate in booth here: Click and here click and there are many more under the topic: Waveinput

Peter

20. Mai 2020 at 16:46 #48825

Hi everyone,

just a quick update on Waveinput with Max2Play: If you use the Waveinput plugin in the LMS, enter „wavin:plughw:1“ as the URL when adding a favorite. The number behind „plughw:“ corresponds to the slot assigned to your sound card. Use the „arecord -l“ command (small L) to find out which one it is.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here