Turn off Stereo when player (squeezebox) is turned off

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions Turn off Stereo when player (squeezebox) is turned off

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 29. Juni 2016 at 11:12 #20907

Hi. I’m looking for a solution how to automatically turning off my amp when I ‚turn off‘ the player. With BT there is the option that when I turn off the BT-Speaker that it swiches the player to off. As soon as I turn it back on the player starts up again.

I would like to use the on/off option to produce an output with wich I can control a relais or such to cut the power supply to my amplifier or turn it back on. I am using a Digi+ audiocard with squeezbox/LMS. Any ideas or pointers how to get this going?

1. Juli 2016 at 20:34 #21066

The latest builds of squeezelite are supporting gpio.
    I’ve used a simple and small fhem Installation with the squeezebox modules instead… (my whole home Automation based in that, so it was just a small step – but even without that: really easybif squeezelite gpio doesn’t work)

7. Juli 2016 at 20:21 #21303

Hi Bort. So I got a IR receiver and sender. It’s all up and running. Now i only need to find a way to trigger a command irsend SEND_ONCE GENEVA key_power when I turn the player on or off.

11. Juli 2016 at 19:15 #21429

Just give fhem a try… I’am running nearly all that tasks via fhem and the squeezebox modules.

11. Juli 2016 at 20:22 #21431

I actually got it to work using the SBNetIO-Plugin. I’ll definitively gonna look into fhem at some point. For now it just seems to be overkill…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here