TouchScreen kodi calibration

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI TouchScreen kodi calibration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 7. Januar 2017 at 1:04 #25652

I installed Max2Play Justboom for raspberry pi image, but the touchscreen pointer was a little out of where my finger was. So I edited 10-evdev.conf file, adding the words „Option „calibration“ „xxx xxx xxx xxx“ where „X“ are the right calibration numbers for my egalax touchscreen. Now it works perfectly, but this does nothis with Kodi. When I start Kodi, the touchscreen is wrong again.

Where is the file that store the touchscreen calibration data to edit and correct it? I can´t use Kodi right now.

Regards

10. Januar 2017 at 22:39 #25765

Ok, as I haven´t got an answer yet, I will answer myself.

I installed Kodi 17 on a raspbian distribution and is easy to calibrate the touch screen just editing one file. But Kodi versions below 17 can´t manage that file. So I need Kodi 17. New question… Is there any way to install Kodi 17 on max2play?

I can´t buy it if I can´t use it.

16. Januar 2017 at 16:42 #25963

Hi JosepZ,
    Sorry about the late response. The version of Kodi can be manually upgraded in the Kodi menu of the Max2Play web interface. Just copy and paste the repository you want to install from. With the update button, you can currently update via Max2Play to version 16.1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here