stretch is out now….

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI stretch is out now….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 8. April 2018 at 12:27 #35052

Hi all,
    so if it is now out of beta, please modify it here too: https://www.max2play.com/max2play-image/ (or is this still beta?)

How should I upgrade my RPi3 from the previous release? I think I have to reinstall it again, but in that case how can I save my settings/configuration from the old installation?
    Thanks

9. April 2018 at 15:04 #35078

Hi pan64,

For LMS, you can back up your config from the Squeezebox Server menu to a share of your choice (check my new 5 Tips article). For Filesystem/Mount you can best copy/paste the values from your share to the new install.

14. April 2018 at 10:09 #35179

is it required to re-create the SD Card, i.e. re-write the image or can I upgrade an existing installation to Stretch?

15. April 2018 at 19:25 #35193

I have now installed the stretch based release.
    And everything is lost. I have no network, overscan was also changed, therefore the menu is now out of the screen… Obviously copy/paste /etc/fstab for mounts is not enough, it looks like I need to reconfigure the system again from the beginning. Including both RPi and m2p settings.
    If LMS means logitech media server it does not help me at all.

but it looks like there is no other way…

23. April 2018 at 14:11 #35276

Hi guys,

You need to burn a new image in order to get the Stretch version of

Sorry about the late response, I was on holiday. For the mount, you need to add the last parameter that’s listed in the examples „vers=1.0“ now.

LMS refers to the Squeezebox Server.

If you have any other specific questions, please let me know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here