I have two RPis both running Max2play. One is set up as a Squeezebox server, the other is running Squeezelite only. Without making any configuration changes to either, the client is no longer being seen by the server.
I have updated both to the current versions of the image and the server is running 7.9 nightly. I also updated Squeezelite on both machines to the current version.
The change that seems to have precipitated this is when I changed WiFi access points. This did cause the RPi some hassle, but it is now working fine on WiFi, yet it’s still not showing up in the Squeezebox server.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Max2Play free downloadcheck it out now