Dear M2P community,
this is my setup: Raspberry Pi 2, Hifiberry AMP+, M2P 2.34, Wifi via Edimax USB-Stick.
Because I’ve tried too much (not working) constellations and the Raspi almost went out of the window, I’d like to start from scratch.
What settings will I have to set, to be able to switch comfortably between playing music via Squeezelite, Airplay and DLNA client?
In „audioplayer menu“:
– Squeezelite (on, which soundcard? (default – dns_rpi_hifiberry_amp?))
– Shairport (on/off?, which soundcard? automatic change of audio source – IP adress set?)
– DLNA client gmediarenderer (on/off?, which soundcard?)
In Squeezebox server configuration:
– Shairtunes 2 (installed and on / not installed)
– Shairtunes (installed and on / not installed)
– UPnP/DLNA Media Interfaces (installed and on / not installed)
What constellation should make my wish above come true?
Did I forget something?
Many thanks and best regards
please turn off the dlna Client. The Squeezebox Server is for streaming via dlna, the others are only player.
Enter the ip address of the squeezebox Server into the shairport. But Attention, here is only one possible (shairport or shairtunes).
Squeezelite and the shairport should be activated and then you can playback over the AMP.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Max2Play free downloadDownload now