- 12. August 2016 at 16:52 #22237
Hi dear M2P community,
today, I freshly set up M2P 2.34 default on a Raspberry Pi 2 with a HifiBerry AMP+ and a Sandisk 8 GB micro SD (Class 10). I did this before some days ago and everything worked totally fine. In my today’s setup, the Squeezebox Server (LMS 7.9 nightly and even 7.8 stable) refuses to work. Debug info is telling me “Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.” for about 100 times in a row. I’ve read about this before beeing an incompatibility with the pearl version. Pear version is telling me v5.20.2. Same on another Pi (3) I am using together with the same M2P version and an IQaudIO amp. Works perfectly!
Here are the steps I took in the setup:
– Changed playername
– Entered activation email adress
– Changed Language
– Expanded file system
– Set CPU frequency to turbo and max USB current to yes
– Installed HifiBerry Plugin and set AMP+
– Installed Rpi Display Plugin but did not set anything up
– Set samba share in filesystem mount /media/usb
– Set JiveLite to autostart
– Installed Squeezebox Server 7.9 nightly –> web interface doesn’t come up –> debug info see above
– Installed Squeezebox Server 7.8 –> web interface doesn’t come up –> debug info see above
– Upgrade Kernel
– Update / Upgrade Pi
– –> no effect. Squeezebox Server doesn’t work
I was not able to figure out the difference between this and the working setup some days before. So I really need help here.
I appreciate it a lot! Many thanks and best regards
- This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by muhackl.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.