Spotify Connect verliert Verbindung

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Spotify Connect verliert Verbindung

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 3. August 2017 at 10:40 #30362

Hallo,
    meine Spotify Connect Installation funktioniert grundsätzlich. Aber nach etwa 1 Tag verliert Spotify Connect die Verbindung und die Player werden bei Spotify nicht mehr angezeigt. Ich muss dann den Spotify Connect Dienst neustarten. Dann werden die Player wieder erkannt.
    Die folgende Version ist installiert:
    INFO:librespot: librespot cc9dba8 (2017-03-26). Built on 2017-07-17. Build ID: 8zQE3Bpb

3. August 2017 at 12:46 #30368

Hi amelie,

Have you done the steps in the web interface, yet?

When using other players on this device, like Squeezelite, make sure that these players do not exclusively block or mute the sound card. Add ‚-C 10‘ to the Squeezelite commandline settings in advanced options on the Audioplayer tab, to tell Squeezelite to disconnect from the soundcard after 10 seconds if nothing is playing and make sure to remove the ‚-Q‘ option. Otherwise, the volume will be set to 0 when Squeezelite is paused.

Make sure to ‚Disable IPv6‘ in Raspberry Pi Settings (if not disabled yet).

Also, do you have any command line options set up in the player’s interface?

3. August 2017 at 12:49 #30369

Yes, I have done all these things and I don’t use any command line options.

3. August 2017 at 13:27 #30373

If you are using Squeezelite or any other player as well, have you tried disabling it for a while to see whether the problem with Spotify Connect persists?

Generally, this issue is probably related to the Spotify servers. But this step would rule out Squeezelite interference as the source of the error, which could also be related.

3. August 2017 at 13:39 #30378

ok, i’ll try disabling the squeezelite player.

6. August 2017 at 6:47 #30449

I checked. There is no difference whether another player is running or not.

7. August 2017 at 11:37 #30471

Hi amelie,

Du you have the Pi connected to your network via ethernet or WiFi? If its WiFi, please run it via ethernet for a while to check whether the disruptions continue to rule out the WiFi access as a source of error.

7. August 2017 at 11:48 #30474

I have 2 players. One connected by WiFi, the other connected via LAN. Both show the same effect. Am I the only one having that problem?

9. August 2017 at 8:52 #30501

I have the same problem. The player is no longer displayed in the spotify list somtimes already after a view minutes.
    My Pi is over LAN connected on the same hub like my pioneer receiver with „spotify connect“. The pioneer is always displayed in the spotify list.
    Is there a log file to check the spotify connect player on the pi, so that you can see what is happen?

9. August 2017 at 14:22 #30515

Hi Marco,

The log is found in the Debug Info window.

I have now set up a test player and will try to recreate the issue.

However, I have not encountered it yet. Are you both using Raspberry Pi 3 models?

9. August 2017 at 14:45 #30516

Yes, PI 3

9. August 2017 at 14:54 #30517

in my case: revision = 000e = Pi Model B

11. August 2017 at 12:41 #30567

Hi guys,

I was now able to test it and while it took a long time to occur, I was able to recreate the error once.

However, unfortunately this issue is not related to Max2Play or the implementation of librespot on it. Here it is: https://github.com/plietar/librespot/issues/156

It is a bug that will probably soon be fixed. Once this is the case, this fix will also occur in Max2Play and will inform you.

If this issue is so persistent with your setup that you need an alternative, please have a look at this solution with the Squeezebox Server:

https://www.max2play.com/en/how-tos/howto-spotify/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here