SPOTIFY Streaming pauses after some Time – squeezer Radio does work

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI SPOTIFY Streaming pauses after some Time – squeezer Radio does work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 20. Juni 2018 at 21:16 #36280

Hi

I am using Max2Play 2.46 on a RP3 B with a HifiBerry Amp 2 and in addition 2.46 on an a RP3 with normal Audio out.

Both work as a multi-room-system via squeezebox Server.

My Problem: spotify pauses every couple of Minute in the middle of a track. This is in case I use my samsung galaxy to Stream and if I use my iPad to Stream. Using any Kind of Internet radio via squeezer works perfektly over long periods of Time.

Does that Sound familiar to any of you?

Thanks for the support

Best wishes

Simon

21. Juni 2018 at 11:52 #36287

Hi Simon,

Could you try playing Spotify from the Squeezebox Server web interface to see if it is a Spotify Connect issue?

21. Juni 2018 at 13:49 #36294

Hi

I have deactivated (uninstalled) Spotify connect two days ago and since then I use Squeezebox Server instead

Did not make a difference, though

Best wishes

Simon

21. Juni 2018 at 14:49 #36296

Hi simon,

I mean using the Logitech Media Server interface instead of the Spotify Connect integration (using the Spotify app), which is in beta under Spotty.

21. Juni 2018 at 19:04 #36304

This is actually working for about an hour

This supports your guess that it has something to do with the spotify app on my devices

Do you have any idea, what it could be?

Best wishes
    Simon

22. Juni 2018 at 14:15 #36313

Hi Simon,

You could post your issue in the Spotty thread by the creator, mherger, to find out if it is a known issue.

If you prefer Spotify Connect to the LMS integration, you can also try out our own Spotify Connect plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here