Tagged: Paspberry pi multiroom bluetooth
7. Dezember 2020 at 23:09 #50444
I’ve set up a multiroom setup with one RPi 3 and one RPi0 for some trails. Using iPeng for iOS and Spotty I’m able to stream spotify playlists to two squeezelite players. However, I have some issues:
1. Spotify on iPeng sometimes shows no entries. (known issue)
2. Using Spotify connect for both players, the spotify playlist only plays one song and stops. Disabling Ogg Voris decoder did not work for me!
So my idea is, to connect my phone to the squeezbox server using bluetooth. The music is streamed to the server, that again streams the music to the existing squeezelite players. My questions:
1. How do I set up this use case?
2. Is it possible to configure multiple bluetooth profiles that is nothing else than a combination of possible setups of players (e. g. Kitchen, Livingroom, Kitchen + Livingroom)? –> It’s every time the same bluetooth connection however a diffrent squeezelite player combo. So in my phone I see different bluetooth connections.
Last point would be great, because this would become more flexilbe for every one having access to, no matter which phone or which source.
Thanks for your help!
Max8. Dezember 2020 at 14:15 #50453
With our Bluetooth plugin you can easily set up streaming to the Squeezebox server. After the service has been installed, you can start the Bluetooth stream in the favorites on the server start page. You can find more information on this in our wiki: https://www.max2play.com/en/wiki/bluetooth-direct-stream/
Unfortunately, it is not possible to create streaming profiles. To decide which players to stream to, you’ll have to sync/de-sync them in the Squeezebox server every time the setup changes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.