Spotify Connect | Android App – Cant find M2P device

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Spotify Connect | Android App – Cant find M2P device

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 8. April 2018 at 14:06 #35053

Hallo,
    I am using the actual Version of M2P (with Kodi). The installation of spotify connect worked out sucessfully.

I am running spotify (Premium) on my Cell phone an wish to play the music on my Max2play device. My problem is that my android phone isn’t finding any device to connect…

BUT…

after login into my spotify account through my computer I can find the max2play device on my computer and use it as expected, till now also with my android device who is seeing the M2P device till the next restart of M2P.

Therefore I am not sure if this is behavior is really related to max2play, actually I presume not, but I hope someone here has an idea who could be the culprit and what to do?

Thank you
    Laurent

10. April 2018 at 10:02 #35093

Hi Laurent,

Did you make sure that your phone is connected through the same network as the Pi?

You can also try running the Squeezebox Server Plugin Spotty to make sure this is not a general issue with Spotify.

10. April 2018 at 10:30 #35095

Hello Heiner,
    yes, the phone is connected via WLAN into the same network.
    Well I am using a repeater (fritzbox) this could be an issue, I will try out without the box.

As I told before I can see all the devices if I connect through the computer but this is not working systimaticely. After I killed/closed and restarted the spotify App I could find it again on my computer, but just for a short laps of time (maybe 20 sec.).

Thank you for the advice, I will continue trying out and maybe come back to you if I have some new interesting details.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here