Spotiffy Connect / Squeezelite – mixed audio

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) Spotiffy Connect / Squeezelite – mixed audio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 20. August 2017 at 16:09 #30698

Currently in order to play through Spotify Connect, I have to previously stop playing in Jivelite and navigate to top menu of Jivelite and press ~“Power“ button on Jivelite. I suppose this is to release audio device (Hifiberry Dac+ in my case).
    Please make it easier for users. For example maybe it would be possible to make some mixer with several input devices (/dev…) and the mixer could have separate card on max2play web setup. It could also have there equalizer up to 16kHz band and optionally loudness, channels balance, volume normalization as an option. The mixer would even allow simultaneous input from Squeezeplay and Spotify Connect. An adjustable input gain separate for every input would be appreciated.

22. August 2017 at 9:18 #30764

Hi Ravenik,

We are currently working on a simpler solution for this. In the meantime, you can use the Spotty plugin for the Squeezebox Server to run Spotify on Jivelite: https://www.max2play.com/en/how-tos/howto-spotify/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here