Max2Play Home 2016 (en) › Forums › General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions › Some issues
- 16. February 2017 at 23:13 #27002
Thought this is a nice out of the box product….so I bought the Pi3 with soundcard and touchscreen bundle. After building and confugeration with the webinterface. It was working, but with some issues:
1. In Kodi the touchscreen freezes after some minutes. The only way to get it working again is to unplug the power
2. With the touchscreen there is no HDMI output simoustanly: you can not watch it on TV without a boot
3. Updating Kodi (v16) with the webinterface is crashing the system, because i did not know you have to update && upgrade Jessie first with the root terminal. On the SD card is not the latest version deliverd.
4. The poweradapter did power off the system and corrupted the SD card three times in 2 days.
So it has a firm learning time and no way it worked out off the box the first+second+third time
I finaly got it working with another new original PI poweradapter.
Very disapointed about this product. Will not advice it to PI – newbies
The reaction from Max2Play is that I manuel made changces that the system made instable. I did not, I a’m a newbie and used the webinterface. I did not know that the poweradapter was the problem that crashed the SD card by powering off. After that was repaired, I could use the webinterface with some issues that do not work like the touchscreen freezing and still no HDMI.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.