[SOLVED] Server Sqeezebox – LMS 7.9 installation problem

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) [SOLVED] Server Sqeezebox – LMS 7.9 installation problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Heiner Moderator 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 10. August 2017 at 9:25 #30532

    Hi,

    I want to install a squeezebox server on my raspberry pi 3.
    So I followed the manual procedure by copying the following link:
    http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.9.0/logitechmediaserver_7.9.0_arm.deb
    I clicked on the button to start the installation and since yesterday it seems that the connection to the server is impossible.
    You will find below the information returned by the interface (in french)

    „Progression de l’installation :(startet 2017-08-09 19:23) 2017-08-09 19:23|
    –2017-08-09 19:23:34– http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.9.0/logitechmediaserver_7.9.0_arm.deb
    Resolving downloads.slimdevices.com (downloads.slimdevices.com)… 192.168.189.1
    Connecting to downloads.slimdevices.com (downloads.slimdevices.com)|192.168.189.1|:80…
    try (2) … “

    Max2play tries to connect again and again but nothing happens.
    Do you have a solution for me?
    Thank you

    10. August 2017 at 11:12 #30541

    Hi Fabien,

    Have you tried making an update of Max2Play, yet? There might be an internet connection issue with your Pi.

    I just tested the installation and it should work fine with version 2.44 of Max2Play.

    10. August 2017 at 12:11 #30547

    Thank you for your answer.

    My version of Max2Play is 2.44. It seems that I have a problem with the internet connection.
    I can connect to the local network via the ethernet port and via the wi-fi but when i navigate on the Max2PLay homepage i have this message: „no internet connection available!“. However on the settings tab page, the health checker tells me „internet: connected“. I restart my box but nothing changes …

    Edit: I found on an old forum post the reason for my problem. I had created for other experimentation a wifi accesspoint that created a conflict with internet access. I uninstalled this wifi accesspoint and everything is back in order.

    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Fabien.
    10. August 2017 at 12:39 #30549

    Hi Fabien,

    Thanks for the update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here