Running 7.7.3 r16676 on Radio and need help with server on Max2Play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Running 7.7.3 r16676 on Radio and need help with server on Max2Play

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 14. April 2018 at 17:46 #35182

Hi, I updated Max2Play and Kodi and got a lot of problems. I had to revert to an old version. Everything but Logitech Media server is running properly. It doesn’t matter which version (nightly 9, 7.7.4, 7.7.5 and I might have tried more) one I install on my Pi 2, I cannot connect to the Web user interface. I cannot connect to it at all. Not from Ipeng, three different web browser or by clicking „Open squeezebox server administration“ in Max2Play’s web user interface.

When I try to update the Radio it says I allready have the latest software. 7.7.3r16676 but I can’t find that deb-file anywhere so I cannot install it in Max2Play. But it doesn’t matter since I can’t access any of the other versions anyway.

Can anyone help me with this?

23. April 2018 at 10:52 #35267

Hi sadglad,

Did you install the new Stretch Image? If not, please try burning this version and updating it to 2.46 to get the newest Max2Play.

23. April 2018 at 11:13 #35269

Yes I did but then I could not get it to start with Kodi. I only got to the desktop and there I couldn’t figure out how to start Kodi. Auto-start or start with Kodi was selected in preferences. I didn’t get to test LMS with the new Stretch image.

25. April 2018 at 13:19 #35330

That is very odd, we have not had issues with Kodi on our Stretch image yet.

Just tested on a Pi3B with a fresh image. Could you share your exact setup and the steps you’ve taken on it until you got the Kodi error?

Also, could you try rebooting the Pi with HDMI connected and screen on and then start Kodi?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here