RPICAM add-on

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons RPICAM add-on

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 31. März 2020 at 16:58 #48358

Hello,

after rebooting my RaspiZero the mainbuttons of the camera are only shown as small boxes without any function. Restart and reinstall did not change anything.

<div id="main-buttons">                                                                                                               
    Session closed.put id="video_button" type="button" class="btn btn-primary" <?php getdisplayStyle('actions', $userLevel); ?>>                   
                <input id="image_button" type="button" class="btn btn-primary" <?php getdisplayStyle('actions', $userLevel); ?>>                   
                <input id="timelapse_button" type="button" class="btn btn-primary" <?php getdisplayStyle('actions', $userLevel); ?>>               
                <input id="md_button" type="button" class="btn btn-primary" <?php getdisplayStyle('settings', $userLevel); ?>>                     
                <input id="halt_button" type="button" class="btn btn-danger" <?php getdisplayStyle('settings', $userLevel); ?>>                    
             </div>  

Anyone any Idea?

Kind Regards
    Eisix

2. April 2020 at 14:44 #48396

Hi Eisix,

if the camera buttons are not working, it seems that your camera software is not running (check Max2Play web interface page of the RPI-Cam Plugin) or the camera is not connected to the Pi (please check cables for correct fit). Common mistakes may be: mounted camera to display cable connector or wrong direction of cable (check blue stripe).

All the Best
    Stefan

2. April 2020 at 15:00 #48398

Hello,

camera is working and I can see the stream in the Webinterface. I just can’t record a movie or take a picture which was possible before the reboot.
    From what I saw in the source code I could not find any action defined for the buttons. No macro or something else. What is normally triggered by these buttons?

Kind Regards
    Eisix

2. April 2020 at 15:53 #48399

Hi Eisix,

ok, well if the camera is working, the buttons should be loaded and attached to actions with some JavaScript and you could try another browser maybe and check if you get any JavaScript errors when loading the page.

Stefan

3. April 2020 at 14:08 #48403

Hi,

tried already different browsers and get no Javascript errors during load or pressing button. To me it seems there is no action defined behind the button. Could you tell me which javascript is executed for the functions „record video“, „stop record“ and „image“?
    Then I create my own simple page with that buttons.

Regards
    Eisix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here