Max2Play Home 2016 (en) › Forums › Max2Play on Raspberry PI › RPI3 + AMP2 – wifi connection to Squeezebox Server stops after a few seconds
This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by poitzl premium 5 years, 2 months ago.
Posted in: Max2Play on Raspberry PI
18. Januar 2018 at 4:00 #33517
I try to use a RPI3 with Hifiberry Amp2 as Squeezelite Player. While connected by LAN it runs properly, but I want to use it wireless. Changing to Wifi connection and (auto)starting Squeezelite, LMS (Squeezebox Server Plugin on other RPI3) detects the player correctly. After about 15 seconds playback stops, player disappears from LMS`s device list.
– RPI3 / M2P 2.45 / as LMS / LAN > Router
– RPI3 / M2P 2.45 / AMP2 as Player / WIFI > Router (same IP-Range, no connection errors)
– PiZeroW / M2P 2.45 / DAC+ Light / WIFI > Router
<strong>Tests without success (configuration via M2P web frontend):</strong>
– all audiocard drivers (* snd_rpi_hifiberry_dacplus) in the Squeezelite`s advanced options dropdown
– changing hw:0 in commandline options with onboard audio deactivated
– squeezelite autostart deactivated
– shareport deactivated
– with/without Hifiberry Plugin
– WPS deactivated
– with/without fixed IP
– M2P Accesspoint deactivated
LMS control tested via
– LMS Frontend
– iOS / iPeng
– Android / Squuezer
– PI3 with AMP2 uninstalled / hdmi out runs without any problem
– PiZeroW runs withot any problem at nearly identical config
Similar issues on RPI+AMP2+Wifi exist. Any idea on this issue?18. Januar 2018 at 18:59 #33526
I had the same problem. I had an old WLAN router which disconnected to the pi after a few seconds. I bought a new WLAN router, used it as an access point and everything worked fine.
Paul18. Januar 2018 at 19:00 #33527
I had the same problem. I had an old WLAN router which disconnected from the pi after a few seconds. I bought a new WLAN router, used it as an access point and everything worked fine.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.