RPI Camera plugin

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons RPI Camera plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 5. Dezember 2015 at 14:45 #17131

Hi,

I’m running a licenced max2play on a rpi2 model b with iqaudioimage version 2.25.
    Kodi, squeezelite en squeezebox server 7.9 work perfectly. Thanks for the good work!

The only trouble is that i can’t get the RPi camera plugin to work.The camera i have connected is the original rpi cam.
    It says „RPi Cam is installed | Status: RPi Cam not running“ and when i try to start it „Trying to launch … NOT successful Click here to show detailed information“, wich gives me no information. I’v got Camera Support Enabled and Autostart Camera on boot! enabled.
    I know the camera works and is installed oke because with raspistill -o cam.jpg i get a correct picture.

btw im running

#### KERNEL ####
    Linux max2play 4.1.7-v7+ #817 SMP PREEMPT Sat Sep 19 15:32:00 BST 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux

Please can you help me get the plugin running?

Grtz,
    Cadster

11. Dezember 2015 at 18:18 #17297

Hi Cadster,

thank you for your compliments.

I installed the RPi Camera plug-in on a 2.25 Max2Play image successfully (same Raspi and kernel version). Starting the camera in the Max2Play interface worked as well as its webinterface and video stream.
    You could try to install the RPi camera plugin again or on a fresh image. Maybe, the plug-in was not installed completely/correctly?

Maximilian from Max2Play

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here