Register max2play's Squeezeplayer on Logitechs "mysqueezebox.com"?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Register max2play's Squeezeplayer on Logitechs "mysqueezebox.com"?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 23. Februar 2016 at 9:05 #18638

Hello
    As the most of us know, one can register the original Logitech Squeezebox Radio, Squeezebox Touch etc. on Logitechs hosts „mysqueezebox.com“. Then you can remote control the devices via this website, add applications and so on.

I wonder if I can register my max2play running on a Raspberri Pi on „mysqueezebox.com“? Don’t understand me wrong, I have entered my mysqueezebox.com account in the LMS settings, and I can connect to mysqueezebox.com and play the favorites that I have entered there.

But can I somehow remote control my max2play Squeezeplayer via mysqueezebox com?

Regards,
    Roman

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by RK_aus_S.
    29. Februar 2016 at 15:12 #18844

Hi Roman,
    Unfortunately, the mysqueezebox.com remote control only works with official Logitech products. However, you can use a VPN to your local network, which you can set up in your router, to easily access your home network from anywhere and thus your SB-Server’s interface as well. You can find a lot guides to this on the web if you are interested in such a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here