[SOLVED] Rb Pi3 iQuadio 7" touch bundle with some graphic issues

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI [SOLVED] Rb Pi3 iQuadio 7" touch bundle with some graphic issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 4. Dezember 2016 at 23:22 #24543

Hi there.
    I’ve just bought and built the max2play iQuadio 7″ touch bundle (limited edition), with the official Rp 7″ touch display.
    I’m not so much experienced in Rb, and even if I followed all your instructions I’m having some graphic issues:
    1) I selected Joggler skin, but it seems not to work perfectly with the 800×480 official 7″ display: the right side of the screen is cutted
    2) I can’t scroll some menus to the lower end, for example in the home screen the latest menu-voices are „kodi start“ and „settings“… I see there is something else under that but I can’t scroll down
    3) when I select the „analog clock“ for screensaver, the „circle“ of the hours is ok in the centre of the display, but the „clock hands“ are shifted 5/6 centimeters to the right

I can confirm that the touch calbration is working good, so there is no offset when I click on the screen.
    And I updated my max2play official sd/image you sent me with the bundle.

Can someone help please?

7. Dezember 2016 at 17:13 #24646

Hi seld,
    What configurations are selected in your RPi Display plugin in the Max2Play web interface?

8. Dezember 2016 at 1:28 #24675

Thanks for your help, Heiner.
    I had „Joggler“ selected as the default skin.
    BTW I resolved re-compiling Jivelite from the sources via web interface… Even if it sound strange to have to do so when buying a complete bundle set with a original pre-prepared sd-card… I hope M2P will check this before selling the next bundles.
    But the most important thing is that now I’m using my new toy enjoying music!
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here